Student Experience Committee
About the Committee
- The Student Experience Committee works with the USG Vice President of Student Life to develop and propose changes to policies and procedures in all student programming spaces, such as the McGinley Center.
Every two years, the Student Experience Committee works with clubs to allocate office space in the basement of the McGinley Center; it is an ongoing priority of the Student Experience Committee to discuss issues that these organizations face and ways to resolve them.
- The Student Experience Committee also responds to violations of Club Suite spaces by recommending appropriate sanctions to the Office for Student Involvement.
- The Committee assists the VP of Student Life with programming put on by USG including Festivus Fordhamenisis, Gaudete Sunday Tree Lighting, and the Hanukkah menorah lighting.
- The Student Experience Committee also acts as a third party resource to clubs and organizations who are in discussion with the Office for Student Involvement regarding the content of posters and programs that have been called into question.
- The Student Experience Committee meets on Wednesdays at 12:00pm in the conference room of the Office for Student Involvement.
Official Club Suite Guidelines & Violation Procedures