Student Experience Committee
About the Committee
The Student Experience Committee works toward:
- developing and proposing changes to policies and procedures in all student programming spaces, such as the McGinley Center
- allocating office space in the basement of the McGinley Center every two years in collaboration with clubs
- responding to violations of Club Suite spaces by recommending appropriate sanctions to the Office for Student Involvement
- facilitating USG programming, including Festivus Fordhamenisis, Gaudete Sunday Tree Lighting, and the Hanukkah menorah lighting
The Student Experience Committee meets on Tuesdays at 5:30 pm in the McShane Center, Room 118/119.
Questions? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Brian Inguanti (Chair)
Kiri Kenman (Vice Chair)
James Cordero Jr.
Joseph DaProcida Jr.
- Keating Steps/Art Show Subcommittee
- Beacon Exemplar Subcommittee
- Club Suites Subcommittee